Home >> How to Get to Scotch by Public Transport
The main Melbourne public transport website is http://www.metlinkmelbourne.com.au/. You can compare train and tram times from this site. (Click on timetables on the left hand side of the page.)
· The nearest station is Kooyong Station which is on the Glen Waverley train line http://www.metlinkmelbourne.com.au/route/view/7
· However, the Hawthorn Railway Station is within walking distance so an Alamain, Lilydale or Belgrave train can be taken.
There are a number of trams that go near Scotch.
· The number 70 which goes from Riversdale Road near Elgar Road (Wattle Park) and run via Riversdale Road, Swan Street, Melbourne Park, Flinders Street (City), Wurundjeri Way and Harbour Esplanade to terminate near Bourke Street (Docklands) and in the reverse direction.
· The number 75 which goes from the Vermont South Shopping Centre near Hanover Road (Vermont South) and run via Burwood Highway, Toorak Road, Camberwell Road, Riversdale Road, Power Street, Burwood Road, Bridge Road, Wellington Parade, Flinders Street (City) and Spencer Street to terminate near Latrobe Street (City).
· The number 16 which goes from the University of Melbourne to run via Swanston Street (City), St Kilda Road, and Fitzroy Street to The Esplanade (St Kilda). From The Esplanade (St Kilda) trams run via Carlisle Street, Balaclava Road, Hawthorn Road, Dandenong Road and Glenferrie Road to terminate near Cotham Road (Kew).
You can pre-purchase your metcards from this site http://store.metlinkmelbourne.com.au/.
Posted by Webmaster on Sunday, August 30, 2009.
Copyright © 2009 Australian Junior Chess League. All Rights Reserved.