Home >> Forms
Each competing school needs to
• A summary form (form A) to be completed and returned by the school chess co-ordinator;
• Individual forms (form B) for each player to be completed and signed by the player’s parents;
• Individual form (form C) to be completed and signed by attending adults and on behalf of any non-chess playing siblings;
• cheque for $15 per player – (dinner on Saturday 5 December 2009) to be made out to the Canterbury Junior Chess Club;
• cheque for $15 per attending adult (parent, supervisor, coach) or non-chess playing sibling (includes dinner on Saturday 5 December 2009) to be made out to the Canterbury Junior Chess Club
and return to:
23 Chester St.
Surrey Hills, 3127
NOTE cheques made out to
Canterbury Juniors Chess Club
By 1 November 2009
Link to Forms
Posted by Webmaster on Sunday, October 4, 2009.
Copyright © 2009 Australian Junior Chess League. All Rights Reserved.